The following reports for July 14 – 20, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, July 14
- A wooden plaque was reported damaged in the 400 block of West Terra Lane at 10:02 a.m.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 100 block of McDonald Lane at 3 p.m.
Friday, July 15
- A juvenile was taken into custody for stealing a Bluetooth speaker in the 2100 block of Highway K a 3:25 p.m.
- Tires were reported damaged on Sean Court at 3:58 p.m.
Saturday, July 16
- A scam was reported on Crested Butte Court at 9:13 p.m. A victim was refunded for an item and additional money was put into their account. The victim was then advised to send the additional money via Western Union.
Sunday, July 17
- No reports were submitted.
Monday, July 18
- A window was reported damaged in the 6700 block of Keaton Corporate Parkway at 8:53 a.m.
- A conveyor machine was reported damaged in the 4100 block of Crusher Drive at 9:48 a.m.
- A burglary was reported on Mark Twain Court at 10:24 a.m. A safe, cash, jewelry and keys were stolen.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 4500 block of Highway K at 12:44 p.m.
- Cash was reported stolen in the 8700 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 3:23 p.m.
Tuesday, July 19
- Checks, jewelry, a tool, a cell phone, and a power washer were reported stolen on Painted Pony Drive at 1:35 a.m.
- A wreath was reported damaged in the 100 block of Timber Meadows Drive at 8:41 a.m.
- Bicycles were reported stolen in the 500 block of Whitegate Drive at 12:41 p.m.
- Items including a purse, sunglasses, a Bluetooth speaker, and medicine were reported stolen from two unlocked vehicles in the 100 block of Timber Meadows Drive at 5:27 p.m.
- A wallet and a purse were reported stolen from two vehicles in the 3400 block of Pheasant Meadow Drive at 8:25 p.m. The vehicle windows were damaged to gain entry.
Wednesday, July 20
- An assault was reported in the 600 block of South Main Street at 8:15 p.m. A manager was assaulted by an employee who fled the scene. The victim was transported for non-life-threatening injuries. The investigation is ongoing.