The following reports for June 2 – 8, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, June 2
- A vehicle window was reported damaged on Club Way at 5:11 p.m.
- At 9:08 p.m., a victim in the 800 block of Home Town Loop reported sending money via gift cards for the purchase of some dogs, but the dogs were never shipped.
Friday, June 3
- A license plate was reported stolen in the 8000 block of Oaklawn Court at 8:42 a.m.
- A report was taken in the 8500 block of Mexico Road at 1:15 p.m. of two bags of lawn care that had been stolen and were returned for a gift card.
- A report was taken in the 1300 block of Highway K at 6:05 p.m. of a foot file that was stolen and returned for a gift card.
Saturday, June 4
- A mattress was reported damaged in the 100 block of Main Street at 11:38 a.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 700 block of Woodlawn Avenue at 2:02 p.m.
Sunday, June 5
- At 8:03 p.m. in the 200 block of Crafton Drive, a victim reported purchasing a vehicle over the internet using MoneyGram and found out it was a scam.
- A vehicle was reported damaged in the 8000 block of Oakmont Court at 8:03 p.m.
Monday, June 6
- A report was taken in the 8500 block of Mexico Road at 10:24 a.m. of two bags of lawn care that had been stolen and were returned for a gift card.
- A grill cover was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K at 12:26 p.m.
- A 19-year-old male from Dardenne Prairie was issued a summons for stealing shoes in the 2600 block of Tri Sports Drive at 2:27 p.m.
- A 42-year-old female from St. Charles was issued a summons for stealing a reusable shopping bag, toiletries, and a drink in the 1300 block of Highway K a 5:34 p.m.
- Two motorcycle helmets and a baseball cap were reported stolen in the 400 block of Jacobs Place Drive at 8:10 p.m.
Tuesday, June 7
- Property damage was reported in the 1100 block of Piepers Glen Lane at 9:10 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 8000 block of Oaklawn Court at 10:42 p.m.
Wednesday, June 8
- Stealing was reported in the 2100 block of Highway K at 5:07 p.m.