The following reports for March 13 – 22, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Monday, March 13
- A vehicle window was reported damaged in the 1300 block of Highway K at 10:08 a.m.
- An air nailer, air compressor, and paint sprayer were reported stolen in the 200 block of Countryshire Dirve at 2:33 p.m. The items were returned, and no charges were pursued.
- A purse, two backpacks, and books were reported stolen from an undamaged vehicle on Mallard Pointe Drive at 6:25 p.m.
Tuesday, March 14
- Property damage was reported in the 9900 block of Winghaven Boulevard at 11:06 a.m.
Wednesday, March 15
- No reports were submitted.
Thursday, March 16
- A gas tank was punctured and gasoline was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of O’Fallon Plaza at 9:13 p.m.
- Two bottles of alcohol and toilet paper were reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K at 3:19 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Lil Marie Parkway at 3:53 p.m. No injuries were reported requiring transport.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 2100 block of Highway K at 3:56 p.m.
- A credit card and cash were reported stolen from an undamaged vehicled in the 2600 block of Highway K at 6:09 p.m.
Friday, March 17
- A domestic assault-second or subsequent offense was reported on Joan Drive at 1:42 p.m.
Saturday, March 18
- At 1:29 a.m., a suspect in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane was reported to have refused to pay a bill and then assaulted an employee. No injuries were reported, and the victim did not want to prosecute.
- A 50-year-old male from O’Fallon was issued a summons for stealing a bottle of alcohol and a can of Red Bull at 6:26 a.m. in the 1300 block of North Main Street.
- A fountain drink was reported stolen in the 900 block of Bryan Road at 8:01 a.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Daniel Drive at 11:59 a.m. Jacob Stonebarger, 28, of O’Fallon, was charged with second degree domestic assault. Bond was set at $20,000.
- Domestic assault was reported in the 100 block of Fallon Loop Road at 12:35 p.m. The suspect left the scene, and no injuries requiring transport were reported. The investigation remains active.
- A 19-year-old female was issued a summons for property damage after a window was damaged in the 300 block of Woodlawn Avenue at 11:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 20
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 1300 block of North Main Street at 8:22 a.m.
- Two mailboxes were reported damaged in the 1100 block of Sunset Green Drive at 8:53 a.m.
- A storage shed door was reported damaged in the 200 block of South Main Street at 9:34 a.m.
- A 22-year-old female from O’Fallon was arrested for stealing toiletries in the 1300 block of Highway K at 10:50 a.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 500 block of Midland Drive at 10:56 a.m. A window was damaged to gain entry, and cash and jewelry were reported taken.
- Light fixtures were reported damaged on Sports Park Drive at 11:34 a.m.
- A license plate was reported stolen in the 3300 block of East Terra Lane at 2:20 p.m.
- Domestic assault was reported in the 1900 block of Glengate Estates Drive at 3:06 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 4:12 p.m.
- A license plate was reported stolen in the 7500 block of Cinnamon Teal Drive at 7:20 p.m.
- A vehicle window was reported damaged with a rock in the 900 block of Molloy Drive at 9:24 p.m.
Monday, March 21
- A vehicle was reported damaged on Progress Point Parkway at 4:04 p.m.
Tuesday, March 22
- A 28-year-old male from O’Fallon was issued a summons for stealing a fountain drink at 11:07 a.m. in the 2500 block of Beaujolais Drive.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 1:15 p.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 400 block of Glengate Estates Drive at 3:16 p.m. A door frame was damaged and three televisions, a guitar, jewelry, clothing, an air mattress, and a gaming system were taken.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 4:21 p.m.
- Two tires were reported damaged in the 100 block of Butternut Stage Drive at 6:36 p.m.