The following reports for May 27 – June 3 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, May 27
- No reports provided
Thursday, May 28
- Vehicles, siding and a shed were reported damaged in the 2300 block of Wild Oak Drive at 6:18 a.m.
- A vehicle was reported damaged by a golf ball in the 1100 block of Turtle Creek at 12:19 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 3:30 p.m. A 23-year-old male from Union was arrested for stealing clothing, food and drink.
- A vehicle window was damaged and a GPS and chargers were stolen in the 8500 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:58 p.m.
Friday, May 29
- A license plate was reported stolen in the 900 block of Caledonia at 1:48 a.m.
- An unattended prescription pad was reported stolen in the 3000 block of Highway K at 10:12 a.m.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 2100 block of Highway K at 2:10 p.m. An 18-year-old female from De Soto was cited for stealing a headband and clothing. A juvenile was taken into custody.
- Cash was reported stolen in the 1900 block of Spring Hill Drive at 4:28 p.m.
- A license plate was reported stolen in the 2200 block of Highway K at 5:52 p.m.
- A burglary was reported at 5:49 p.m. on Mark Twain Court. Change was stolen. No damage was caused.
Saturday, May 30
- A mailbox and abandoned building were reported damaged at 6:05 a.m. in the 1300 block of Sunny Terrace.
- Tires were reported damaged in the 9900 block of Winghaven Boulevard at 3:02 p.m.
Monday, May 31
- Cash, change and medicine were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 1100 block of Big Piney Drive at 7:17 a.m.
- An assault on a law officer was reported on Cordes Street at 2:03 p.m.
Tuesday, June 1
- Taillights were reported damaged on Pensacola Court at 6:40 a.m.
- License plates were reported stolen in the 3300 block of Meadow Point Drive at 8:44 a.m.
- A taillight was reported damaged in the 1300 block of War Bonnet Drive at 8:40 a.m.
- A wallet was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 3400 block of Pheasant Meadow Drive at 10:14 a.m.
- A lawn lower, ladder and landscaping bricks were reported stolen from an unlocked shed in the 1200 block of White Hawk Drive at 11:30 a.m.
- A backflow valve was reported stolen in the 1000 block of Pearview Drive at 12:08 p.m.
- Items were reported stolen and returned for a gift card in the 1300 block of Highway k at 1:26 p.m.
- A subject reported dropping a wallet and someone stealing it in the 2000 block of Highway K at 5:19 p.m.
Wednesday, June 2
- A flagstick and green hole were reported damaged and flagsticks, rakes and wooden hole markers were reported stolen in the 7700 block of Winghaven Boulevard at 7:10 a.m.
- A motor vehicle was reported stolen in the 100 block of Runnymeade at 3:39 p.m.
- A child’s motorized car was reported stolen from the driveway in the 1500 block of Presidents Landing Drive at 7:57 p.m.
- Siding and a fence post were reported damaged on Princess Grace Court at 11:51 p.m. A juvenile was taken into custody.
Thursday, June 3
- A solar light was reported damaged in the 400 block of Spring Trace at 6:14 a.m.
- An air conditioning unit was reported damaged in the 2600 block of Highway K at 11:10 a.m.
- A garage door and a brick wall were reported damaged in the 1000 block of Turtle Creek Drive at 6:50 p.m.