The following reports for December 1 – 8 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Tuesday, December 1
- At 11:35 a.m., cash was reported stolen in the 2100 block of Highway K.
- An attempted burglary was reported on Quakers Place at 7:16 p.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 1300 block of Washington’s Crossing Drive at 9:35 p.m. A window was damaged to gain entry and jewelry was stolen.
Wednesday, December 2
- No reports were available
Thursday, December 3
- An electric smoker that was left as a delivery was reported stolen in the 1900 block of Glengate Estates Drive at 7:29 p.m.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 1700 block of O’Fallon Road at 11:27 p.m.
Friday, December 4
- An internet signal indicator was reported stolen from a vehicle on Parsons Creek Court at 6:46 a.m. The vehicle’s window was damaged to gain entry.
- Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Progress Point Court at 12:47 p.m. A vehicle was damaged.
- Drinks were reported stolen from a building in the 2500 block of Highway K at 10:37 p.m.
Saturday, December 5
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 2 p.m. Headlights and clothing were stolen.
- At 5:29 p.m., cash and checks were reported stolen in the 100 block of Bayhill Village Drive.
- At 5:31 p.m., a report was made in the 3400 block of Pheasant Meadow Drive that two vehicles’ windows were damaged and two purses and a wallet were stolen.
Sunday, December 6
- Shoplifting was reported in the 2100 block of Highway K at 1:04 p.m. A 47-year-old male from O’Fallon was arrested for stealing shoes.
Monday, December 7
- No reports were available.
Tuesday, December 8
- Gasoline was stolen from two vehicles on Commerce Drive at 8:17 a.m.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported in the 900 block of Rolling Thunder Drive at 11:25 a.m. The driver’s door was damaged to gain entry and a compound bow and a long gun were stolen.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 1700 block of O’Fallon Road at 5:56 p.m.
- Cash was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 500 block of Durango Drive at 7:27 p.m.