The following reports for March 24 – April 6 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, March 24
- No reports
Friday, March 25
- A 22-year-old female from O’Fallon was arrested for stealing a stuffed animal and food in the 30 block of South Main Street at 8:29 p.m. Charges are being sought on a second suspect.
Saturday, March 26
- Meals were reported stolen in the 2900 block of Highway K at 1:35 a.m.
- A vehicle was reported scratched in the 1300 block of Highway K at 11:57 a.m.
Sunday, March 27
- License plate tabs were reported stolen in the 1300 block of Apple Valley Drive at 4:16 p.m.
Monday, March 28
- Robbery, first degree, was reported in the 800 block of Bryan Road at 4:16 a.m.
- Roofing material was reported stolen from a residential construction site at 11:01 a.m. on Thorn Brook Drive at Burning Brook Drive.
Tuesday, March 29
- No reports
Wednesday, March 30
- Medication and cash were reported stolen in the 1400 block of Sunview Drive at 2:44 p.m.
- An attempted theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 1400 block of East Terra Lane at 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 31
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 100 block of McDonald Lane at 2:16 p.m.
- Shoes that had been delivered to an address in the 100 block of Eagle Creek Court were reported stolen at 2:40 p.m.
- Subdivision sign lights were reported damaged at 3:36 p.m. on Post Meadows Drive at Post Road.
- A skateboard was reported stolen from an open garage in the 200 block of Shady Rock Lane at 8:37 p.m.
Friday, April 1
- A license plate was reported stolen in the 1200 block of West Terra Lane at 11:22 a.m.
- A cell phone was reported stolen in the 2200 block of Highway K at 7:44 p.m.
Saturday, April 2
- A vehicle was reported scratched in the 7000 block of South Outer 364 at 3:50 p.m.
- Cash was reported stolen in the 2300 block of Oak Path Drive at 4:05 p.m.
Sunday, April 3
- Four mailboxes were reported damaged in the 900 block of Midpoint Drive at 8:04 a.m.
- A juvenile was taken into custody for stealing watches on Homefield Point Court at 10:16 a.m.
- An associate borrowed a vehicle and did not return it in the 100 block of Mary Street at 11:02 a.m. The vehicle was later returned and no charges filed.
- An air compressor, impact wrench and reciprocating saw were reported stolen from a garage on Tupelo Parc Court at 12:50 p.m.
Monday, April 4
- A 36-year-old male from St. Peters was arrested for stealing magic trading cards, fishing accessories, and food in the 1300 block of Highway K at 1:45 p.m.
- A handgun and a gift card were reported stolen from an undamaged vehicle in the 1900 block of Williamstown Drive at 4:44 p.m.
- A radar detector was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 100 block of Coach Landing Drive at 5:37 p.m.
- Cash was stolen from under a doormat in the 600 block of Big Horn Drive at 11:51 p.m.
Tuesday, April 5
- A license plate was reported stolen in the 800 block of Aster Lane at 9:22 a.m.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from a yard in the 100 block of South Wellington at 12:34 p.m.
- A 30-year-old male from Warrenton was arrested for stealing a pack and play, crib liners, blankets and clothing and returning them for a gift card at 5:06 p.m. in the 1300 block of Highway K.
Wednesday, April 6
- License plates were reported stolen in the 700 block of Homerun Drive at 5:45 a.m.
- Two cell phones were reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K at 4:13 p.m.
- A purse was reported stolen from a vehicle left running on a business parking lot in the 900 block of Bryan Road at 6:21 p.m.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 800 block of Bryan Road at 9:55 p.m.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 100 block of McDonald Lane at 9:55 p.m.