The following reports for October 6 – 12, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, October 6
- A window and vinyl siding of a residence, and also vehicle windows, were reported damaged in the 2900 block of Wheatfield Farms Drive at 1:26 a.m.
- Medication was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Downing Street at 7:26 a.m.
- A handgun was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 1100 block of Technology Drive at 10:09 p.m.
- A vehicle window was reported damaged and a GPS stolen in the 2300 block of Technology Drive at 10:12 p.m.
Friday, October 7
- A victim on Beckewith Trail reported sending money via money gram to pay for a relative’s bond, but it turned out to be a scam.
- License plates were reported stole on Rustler Court at 10:41 a.m.
- A cell phone was reported stolen in the 200 block of O’Fallon Plaza at 6:59 p.m.
Saturday, October 8
- A vehicle window was reported damaged in the 8600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 7:07 a.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 1200 block of Cold Springs Drive at 10:21 a.m. Window screens were damaged to gain entry, and a gaming system and cash were taken.
Sunday, October 9
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 1300 block of North Main Street at 1:16 p.m.
Monday, October 10
- Paper prescriptions were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 700 bock of Obrecht Lane at 12:47 p.m.
- A kick stand was reported stolen in the 1900 block of Dona Jane Drive at 3:40 p.m.
- A coat was reported stolen in the 200 block of Kildare Court at 5:17 p.m.
- License plate tabs were reported stolen in the 1100 block of Hillmann Place Circle at 6:01 p.m.
- The paint around a vehicle window was reported damaged with eggs at 8:48 p.m. on Foggy Meadow Drive at Valley Pass Drive.
Tuesday, October 11
- An iPod, tool box, fishing gear, sunglasses, hunting gear, charger, and ammo were reported stolen from a vehicle with the windows partially open in the 300 block of Woodlawn Avenue at 11:22 a.m.
- A disassembled bicycle was reported stolen from an undamaged vehicle in the 500 block of South Main Street at 3:31 p.m.
- A juvenile was taken into custody for stealing toiletries and candy in the 2300 block of Highway K at 4:36 p.m.
- A computer and power cord were reported stolen in the 500 block of St. John Drive at 5:07 p.m.
Wednesday, October 12
- A laptop, computer bag, and books were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 100 block of Grand Slam Circle at 8:28 a.m.
- License plates were reported stolen in the 1400 block of Amber Wave Drive at 4:42 p.m.
- Bicycles were reported stolen on Jacqueline Circle at 5:33 p.m.
- A residential window was reported damaged on South Boxwood Lane at 6:04 p.m.
- Cash and medication were reported stolen from an undamaged vehicle on Royallmist Court at 6:48 p.m.
- Cash, change, a travel bag, clothing, makeup, and a charger were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 1100 block of Homefield Commons Drive at 5:45 p.m.