The following reports for September 15 – 21, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, September 15
- A license plate was reported stolen in the 1400 block of Subview Drive at 8:45 a.m.
- A 36-year-old female from Wentzville was arrested for stealing clothing and toiletries at 12:39 p.m. in the 2100 block of Highway K.
- A purse and wallet were reported stolen in the 2600 block of Highway K at 12:54 p.m. The vehicles’ windows were broken to gain entry.
- Broken windows on two vehicles in the 3400 block of Pheasant Meadow Drive was reported at 1:28 p.m.
Friday, September 16
- Siding was reported damaged by a paintball in the 2200 block of Leah Drive at 1 p.m.
- A computer and USB drive were reported stolen in the 200 block of Irish Hound Drive at 1:40 p.m.
- Three signs were reported stolen from a yard in the 2300 block of Sundance Drive at 6:57 p.m.
- A battery was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K at 7:09 pm.
Saturday, September 17
- A cell phone was reported stolen in the 7000 block of the Highway 364 Outer Road at 10:54 a.m.
- A window was reported damaged in the 1200 block of Millpond Circle at 5:37 p.m.
- Beef jerky was reported stolen in the 300 block of Main Street at 7:05 p.m.
- A domestic assault with a firearm was reported in the 700 block of Diamond Pointe Court at 5:39 p.m.
Sunday, September 18
- Cash and clothing were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Fawn Oaks Drive at 1:25 p.m.
- Games for a gaming system were reported stolen in the 7100 block of O’Fallon Lakes Drive at 2:05 p.m.
- A 33-year-old male from Florissant was arrested for shoplifting two sets of earbuds, a carton of cigarettes, soap, and air freshener in the 9400 block of Mexico Road at 2:43 p.m.
- A handgun and small toolbox were reported stolen from a vehicle on Jacqueline Circle at 2:54 p.m. Entry was gained using a key that had been hidden on the vehicle.
Monday, September 19
- A pole saw and a backpack blower were reported stolen from a truck bed in the 600 block of LeClar Drive at 2:01 a.m. An arrest was made and charges will be sought.
- A license plate tab was reported stolen in the 300 block of Woodlawn Avenue at 9:06 a.m.
- A door and door frame were reported damaged on Forest Pine Court at 10:32 a.m.
- Aluminum wire was reported stolen in the 7900 block of Oak Bark Court at 2:27 p.m.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1100 block of Duxbury Lane at 4:27 p.m. and in the 700 block of Diamond Pointe Court at 11:50 p.m.
Tuesday, September 20
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 8600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:03 a.m.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported in the 100 block of Homefield Lake Court at 6:58 a.m., in the 100 block of Park Ridge rive at 7:30 a.m., and in the 1400 block of Tisbury Circle at 7:31 a.m.
- A vehicle’s paint was reported damaged in the 100 block of North Main Street at 5:28 p.m.
- Cash was reported stolen in the 2200 block of Technology Drive at 6:36 p.m.
- Bicycles were reported stolen in the 100 block of Mystic Cove at 9:07 p.m.
- A vehicle windshield was reported damaged in the 3000 block of Winghaven Boulevard at 11:32 p.m.
Wednesday, September 21
- Two faucets and two garbage disposals were reported stolen and then returned in the 8500 block of Mexico Road at 1 p.m.
- An attempted burglary was reported in the 1100 block of Pinewood Place Drive at 2:57 p.m.