The following reports for September 29 – October 5, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, September 29
- A vehicle was reported damaged in the 3100 block of Apple Rock Drive at 6:35 a.m.
- A vehicle was reported scratched in the 2200 block of Sommers Road at 7:31 a.m.
- Pallets were reported stolen in the 1000 block of East Wabash Street at 12:40 p.m.
Friday, September 30
- Domestic assault was reported in the 300 block of Savannah Garden Drive at 12:32 a.m. A 28-year-old male from O’Fallon, Joshua Radtke, was arrested and charged with second degree domestic assault.
- An assault involving a pencil was reported in the 500 block of Sonderen Street at 9:19 a.m. A juvenile was taken into custody. No injuries required medical transportation.
- A post office box was reported damaged in the 400 block of Church Street at 2:08 p.m.
- A 17-year-old female from O’Fallon was arrested for stealing makeup and clothing in the 2300 block of Highway K.
- A mailbox was reported damaged in the 1200 block of Woodgrove Park Drive at 5:09 p.m.
- A 27-year-old female from St. Charles was arrested for stealing home décor in O’Fallon Square at 9:37 p.m.
Saturday, October 1
- A burglary was reported in the 500 block of Pinehurst Woods Court at 5:28 a.m. Entry was gained through an unlocked door into a garage. A handgun, belt, radio, and Taser were reported stolen.
- A burglary was reported on Jacqueline Circle at 9:35 a.m. No damage was done to gain entry, and checks were stolen.
- A cab ride was reported stolen in the 900 block of Prynnwood Lane at 2:08 p.m.
- Two license plate tabs were reported stolen in the 7200 block of Watsons Parish Drive at 5:26 p.m.
- Scrap metal was reported stolen in the 600 block of Cannonball Lane at 8:03 p.m.
- A wheelchair and soda were reported stolen in the 1400 block of Mexico Loop Road East at 11:33 p.m.
Sunday, October 2
- A burglary was reported in the 2300 block of Federalist Place at 5:38 a.m. Entry was gained with a garage door opener taken from an unlocked vehicle outside the residence. A GPS was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the garage, and a BB gun was taken from the garage. The vehicle outside was stolen.
- Two license plates were reported stolen in the 1200 block of Tom Ginnever Avenue at 2:39 p.m.
- A wallet, cash, and a gift card were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 300 block of Falcon Hill Drive at 4:09 p.m.
- A television was reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K at 6:41 p.m.
- A jacket and DVD receiver were reported stolen in the 1300 block of Highway K at 7:02 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 2100 block of Highway K at 7:51 p.m. Two adults were arrested for stealing makeup, clothing, a wallet, and shoes. Charles will be sought.
Monday, October 3
- Food clothing, and cleaning supplies were reported shoplifted in the 1300 block of Highway K at 12 p.m. An arrest was made and charges will be sought.
- A stereo system was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 800 block of Glenhaven Drive at 7 p.m.
- A motor vehicle was reported stolen on Oakhaven Drive at Oakbrook Drive at 8:43 p.m. An arrest was made and charges will be sought.
Tuesday, October 4
- A victim in the 1400 block of Cochise Drive reported sending funds for the purchase of an animal, but was then told to send insurance money. No more funds were sent, and the animal was not shipped.
- Baby formula was reported stolen in the 1400 block of Mexico Loop Road East at 11:04 a.m.
- A motor vehicle was reported stolen in the 1000 block of West Terra Lane at 11:49 a.m.
- A handgun was reported stolen in the 2800 block of Bromley Drive at 11:18 a.m.
- A vehicle was reported scratched on Snowmass Court at 4:02 p.m.
Wednesday, October 5
- Stealing was reported in the 8600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:34 a.m.