The following reports for March 30 – April 5, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the O’Fallon Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, March 30
- An 18-year-old female from St. Peters was arrested for stealing makeup at 12:49 p.m. in the 1300 block of Highway K .
- Property damage was reported on Klondike Court at 2:56 p.m.
Friday, March 31
- A mailbox post and a mailbox were reported damaged in the 100 block of Winding Woods Drive at 5:07 a.m.
- A domestic assault was reported in the 7000 block of the 364 South Outer Road at 9:12 a.m. No one was transported for injuries. Charges will be sought.
- Sports wear was reported stolen in the 1200 block of Pinehurst Club Court at 12:49 p.m.
- A 17-year-old female from O’Fallon was taken into custody for an assault in the 1200 block of Turtle Creek rive at 1:40 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Butternut Stage Court at 2:25 p.m. No one was transported for injuries. An arrest was made and charges will be sought.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 5:31 p.m.
- A garage door remote was reported stolen from an undamaged vehicle in the 1400 block of Norwood Hills Drive at 7:42 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male from O’Fallon was arrested for damaging a soda machine in the 100 block of McDonald Lane at 9:37 p.m.
- Harris Wyatt, 67, of O’Fallon, was charged with third-degree assault after an incident in the 1900 block of Glengate Estates Drive at 12:45 p.m.
Saturday, April 1
- A domestic assault was reported on Lil Marie Parkway at 11:09 a.m. No one was transported for injuries. Charges will be sought.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 8600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:25 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported in the 1100 block of Technology Drive at 9:12 p.m. No one was transported for injuries. The investigation is ongoing.
Sunday, April 2
- A domestic assault was reported in the 400 block of Allen Drive at 9:05 a.m. The victim was transported for on life-threatening injuries. An arrest was made and charges will be sought.
- A 25-year-old male from St. Louis was arrested for stealing clothing in the 1300 block of Highway K at 4:03 p.m.
Monday, April 3
- An assault was reported in the 500 block of Sonderen Street at 1:48 p.m.
- A burglary was reported on Northwalk at 12:51 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported in the 7900 block of Holly Oak Court at 8:01 p.m. No one was transported for injuries.
Tuesday, April 4
- After a report of domestic assault in the 500 block of Schrader Farm Drive at 8:25 a.m., Thomas Mullen, 20, of O’Fallon, was charged with third-degree domestic assault.
- Two license plates were reported stolen in the 200 block of McDonald Lane at 9:20 a.m.
- Stealing was reported on Painted Pony Drive at 11:02 a.m.
- A burglary was reported on Country Heights Court at 1:44 p.m. A kitten was stolen.
- A scam was reported on Winter Hill Court at 1:48 p.m. The victim sent a money gram after being told he owed back taxes.
- Shoplifting was reported at 7:15 p.m. in the 1300 block of Highway K. Two televisions, a DVD player, two sound bars and a subwoofer were taken.
- A burglary was reported in the 8000 block of Oakway Drive at 7:36 p.m.
Wednesday, April 5
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 100 block of McDonald Lane at 1:03 p.m.
- A hoverboard was reported stolen in the 200 block of Greengate Drive at 4:18 p.m. The hoverboard was located and the victim declined to press charges.