In a report to the O’Fallon City Council, the city’s Economic Development Department noted that 3 new businesses applied for business licenses in December 2017.
Those businesses are:
- Crown Cleaning
Facebook page: Crown Cleaning, LLC.
- Green Lotus Planning Group (financial services)
Facebook page: Green Lotus Planning Group
- Metro PCS
Facebook page: MetroPCS
From Facebook: “MetroPCS provides the freedom and convenience of unlimited, no-annual-contract wireless services on a nationwide 4G LTE network for a flat rate. With MetroPCS, customers get great value and a wide variety of device choices from leading brands.”
These new businesses could bring as many as 4 full-time jobs to the city, the department reported. One of the new businesses will be in Ward 2, one in Ward 4, and one in Ward 5. Two of the businesses are home-based.
The following O’Fallon businesses were undergoing construction, remodeling or redevelopment projects in December:
- Altair at the Preserve – new apartment construction, southeast corner of Technology and
- Lion’s Choice Restaurant, 4520 Highway K
- O’Fallon Casting expansion, Cannonball Lane and East Terra Lane
- Missouri Rush Sports Park Clubhouse new construction, Caledonia Drive and Highway DD
- St. Charles County Ambulance District Station #5, 8430 Mexico Road
- St. Charles County Ambulance District Station #18, 335 Capri Drive
- The Shack, 2931 Highway K
- The Landing of O’Fallon Senior Living, O’Fallon Road and Highway K
- True Manufacturing Distribution Center, 44 Commerce Drive
- Wicked Greenz, 3955 Highway K
The Economic Development Department did not report any O’Fallon businesses closing in the month of December.