The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, September 22, 2016 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
The workshop portion of the meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. Topics on the agenda for the workshop are:
- Update from Habitat for Humanity
- Clean fill reclamation of former Fred Weber Quarry
- Personnel and equipment needs for new justice center
- Odor control at wastewater collection and treatment
- Mannerly Place and Arrowhead Lane discussion
- Follow up on “mill and fill” pavement repairs
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. The topics on the agenda are:
- Mayoral appointments to Veterans Commission
- Final approval of a conditional use permit for a 6-foot tall chain link fence with barbed wire at 1285 West Terra Lane
- Final approval of the 2016 property tax levy
- Final approval of an ordinance to re-enact the levy for the Sewer Lateral Repair Program
- Final approval of an ordinance to disclose potential conflicts of interest for certain municipal officials
- Final approval of an agreement for the Villages at Shady Creek
- Consent calendar: minutes, caterer’s license request
- First reading of the approval of streets and storm sewers for Willow Walk Estates, Phase One
- First reading of the approval of a resubdivision plat for Lot C of Bramblett Crossing
- Resolutions for: bid alternates for the justice center, for landscape and irrigation for the justice center, for design services for the Mexico Road resurfacing and sidewalks, for planning and design for the Missouri Route K Shared Use Path Project, and for an amendment agreement with BMO Harris Bank
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
Full agendas and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.