The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, October 8 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
At 5:30 p.m., the council meets as a committee of the whole to discuss the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. meeting and any other topics that need to be considered. This week, those topics are:
- Civic Park and O’Day Park – discussion of construction phasing and whether to move forward with a bond issue
- Discussion of the repealed zoning code for Planned Unit Development
- A continuation of the discussion of mowing the right-of-way along Feise Road
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. The topics on the agenda are:
- Presentation to the Police Department
- Motion to reconsider a resolution approved at the September 24 meeting for an addendum to a letter of intent for an audit of the city’s water/wastewater facilities and rental agreement for sludge dryers
- Final approval of a bill for the dedication of streets sewers for Hampton Woods Village B
- Final approval of a bill amending the budget
- Final approval to authorize a proposition on the April 2016 general election to authorize the city to continue collecting sales tax on motor vehicles, trailers, and boats that were purchased from someone other than a licensed Missouri dealer
- Liquor license requests
- Public hearing for the rezoning, and first reading for bills for a voluntary annexation and rezoning for 2009 Diehr Road
- Public hearing and first reading of a bill for a rezoning of 1074 Bryan Road
- Public hearing and first reading for a bill for a final plan for Wabash Woods, located west of T.R. Hughes Boulevard
- Public hearing and first reading of a final plan for the Villages of Montrachet at 7166 Highway N
- First reading of a bill for an election for city council members on April 5, 2016
- First reading of a bill for the dedication of sewers and maintenance for Brookside, Village A
- First reading of a bill for approval of the record plat of Brookside, Village A
- A resolution for an agreement for hosted recreation software
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.