The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, October 27, 2016 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
The workshop portion of the meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. and is open to the public. On the agenda for discussion is the Improved Backflow Program.
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. and is open to the public. The topics on the agenda are:
- A performance by O’Fallon TheaterWorks of “The Diary of Ann Frank”
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for QuikTrip at 9565 Bryan Road
- Final passage of a rezoning of a tract on the northeast side of Caledonia Drive.
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for a drive-thru restaurant, Wicked Greenz, at 3955 Highway K
- Final passage of an ordinance for an agreement between the city and 40DD Sports LLC
- Final passage of an ordinance for the April 4, 2017 municipal election
- Final passage of an ordinance to amend the city’s financial policies
- Final passage of an agreement for long-term operation of the trash transfer station with Republic Services
- Final passage of an ordinance to approve the record plat of Wabash Woods, Plat Five
- Final passage of an ordinance to accept the sewers for Highway K Retail
- Consent calendar: minutes, liquor license request
- First reading of an ordinance to establish speed limit on portions of Highway P
- Resolutions for agreements for HVAC for city buildings and for insulation at the Parks Maintenance building; for the purchase of three trucks for Environmental Services; for the Justice Center clock tower and radio tower, for roof repairs, for furniture for the Justice Center, and approving a deed for property to be used for roadways
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
Full agendas and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.