The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, October 13, 2016 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
The workshop portion of the meeting, that usually starts at 5:30 p.m., has been cancelled.
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. The topics on the agenda are:
- Update on medicine disposal packets
- Proclamations to recognize IUOE and Eagle Scout Nicholas Short
- Digital Citizen Week
- Cancellation of meetings in November and December
- Mayoral appointments to Veterans Commission and Historic Preservation Commission
- Final approval of streets and storm sewers for Willow Walk Estates, Phase One
- Final approval of a resubdivision plat for Lot C of Bramblett Crossing
- Consent calendar: minutes, liquor licenses, sanitary easement for Assumption Church, approval of probation of Massa’s, Penalty Box, and Liquor Time
- Public comments and first reading of a conditional use permit for QuikTrip at 9565 Bryan Road
- Public comments and first reading of a rezoning of a tract on the northeast side of Caledonia Drive.
- Public comments and first reading of a conditional use permit for a drive-thru restaurant, Wicked Greenz, at 3955 Highway K
- First reading of an ordinance for an agreement between the city and 40DD Sports LLC
- First reading of an ordinance for the April 4, 2017 municipal election
- First reading of an ordinance to amend the city’s financial policies
- First reading of an agreement for long-term operation of the trash transfer station with Republic Services
- First reading of an ordinance to approve the record plat of Wabash Woods, Plat Five
- First reading of an ordinance to accept the sewers for Highway K Retail
- Resolutions for agreements for the Environmental Services Building renovation, for the water treatment plant project, for concessions, for exercise equipment, for a new playground at Sports Park, for design services for creek bank repair and stabilization, for design services for the Missouri Route K Shared Use Path project, and for work adjustments for the Justice Center
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
Full agendas and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.