The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, October 12, 2017 at the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. work session, which is open to the public:
- Cobblestone Development Community Improvement District
- Capital Improvements update
- Justice Center construction update
- Park Ranger Program
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- Cancellation of City Council meetings on November 23 and December 28
- Final approval of an ordinance for the speed limit on Route P (40 mph from Main Street to Hoff Road)
- Final approval of the record plat for The Landing of O’Fallon
- Final approval of the record plat for Brookside, Village A, Plat 2c
- Final approval of the acceptance of streets and storm sewers for Wyndgate
- Consent calendar: minutes, approval of stormwater agreements for Lion’s Choice, ALDI, Kingsmill Crossing, parking lot, Keystone Ridge and Legends Pointe; easement for lot in Muirfield Manor; right of way for Janson Automotive; extension of escrow agreements; liquor license requests
- First reading of the vacation of a right-of-way
- First reading of the acceptance of sanitary sewers for Culver’s
- First reading for the approval of the record plat for Westleigh plat one
- First reading of the record plat for Cobblestone Crossing
- First reading of the acceptance of the sewers and water management for Weatherby Landing
- Resolution to support the Historic Preservation Commission in identifying the Heald Family burial sites in Fort Zumwalt Park
- Resolutions for the purchase of salt, for two trucks, for new refuse carts, and for concrete
- Resolution to approve a development agreement for Cobblestone
- Resolution for professional services, for construction of the Fort Zumwalt Mainenance Building, for City Hall parking lot improvements, and an adjustment to the scope of work for the Justice Center
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.