The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, May 26, 2016 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
The 5:30 p.m. workshop meeting of the council has been cancelled.
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. The topics on the agenda are:
- A presentation by the O’Fallon Theater Group of “The Lady Pirates of Captain Bree”
- Recognition of STEM students
- Recognition of FZW Varsity Dance Team
- DARE presenters
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for Yuppy Puppy Pet Spa in the Shoppes at Winghaven
- Public comments and first reading of an ordinance for the manufacture of alcoholic beverages at 22 West Industrial Drive (tabled at May 12 meeting)
- Final passage of an ordinance amending the zoning code about development activities
- Consent calendar: minutes, utility easement, liquor license renewal, storm water agreement for Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins, easement dedication
- First reading of an ordinance for the approval of sanity sewers at Riverside Center, also known as Crossing at Mid Rivers
- First reading of an ordinance for the approval of streets and sewers for Boardwalk Gardens at Winghaven
- First reading of an ordinance for the acceptance of sewers for Liberty Industrial Park
- Budget amendment
- Resolution for an agreement for purchase of rock and rock hauling
- Resolution for an agreement with Fab Tech Wastewater Solutions
- Resolution authorizing the laying of a cornerstone at the new Justice Center
- Resolution for an agreement for structural steel for the new Justice Center
- Resolution for an agreement with Demien Construction for work at the new Justice Center
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
Full agendas and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.