The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, May 25, 2017 at the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. work session, which is open to the public:
- Legislative update
- Waste water treatment plant and future rates
- Justice Center update
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- DARE presentations
- “Shrek the Musical, Jr.” performance
- Mayor appointment to the Parks and Rec Board
- Appeal of conditional use permit for monopole telecommunications tower at Monticello Plaza. Conditional use permit failed 5-4 at April 27 meeting
- Final passage of conditional use permit to modify existing monopole telecommunications tower at 8641 Mexico Road
- Public comments and final passage of conditional use permit to allow a residential dwelling in a general business district (125 and 131 Joseph Street)
- Final passage of an ordinance about covered parking for multi-family residential buildings
- Final passage of the acceptance of storm sewers at Brookside Village B
- Consent calendar: minutes, liquor license requests and renewals
- First reading for acceptance of the guardrail at Willow Walk Estates
- First reading of a new procedure for design-build contracts and projects
- First reading of an agreement with Norfolk Southern Railway for the Wabash Reconstruction project
- Resolution to encourage funding for a senior housing community
- Resolutions for agreements for lime, for a water main agreement, for the wastewater improvement project, for engineering services for the Paul Renaud Boulevard extension, for the Hoff Road improvement plan, for engineering services for the Justice Center, and for the sale of surplus property
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.