The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, May 24, 2018. The meetings are open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website. Meetings are held in the council chambers at the Municipal Centre, 100 North Main Street, O’Fallon.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. workshop:
- Update on the River City Rascals
- Energy savings project for the Renaud Spirit Center
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- Police officer oath of office
- Performance from “Tarzan, the Musical”
- DARE presentations
- Declaring the festival
- Final approval of an ordinance for an agreement transferring signals and right of way for the Lake Saint Louis Boulevard/Route N project to the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission
- Final approval of plans for the I-70 connector road project, plus acquisition of land
- Final approval of the record plat for Waterbury Town Center
- Consent calendar: minutes, destruction of records, resolutions for the purchase of an air compressor and police pursuit tires
- First reading of the plans for the West Elm Extension, and acquisition of land
- First reading of an ordinance for a pedestrian crossing policy at uncontrolled intersections
- First reading of the acceptance of streets and sewers at Brookview Village A, Plat 2B
- Resolution for a revision of policy for sewer backups
- Resolutions for scope of work adjustments for Civic Park Improvements and the O’Day Park conference center
- Resolution for an energy savings contract for the Renaud Spirit Center
- Resolution for a water extension agreement for O’Day Park
- Resolution expressing city opposition to the rezoning and development of 1112 Bryan Road (St. Charles County)
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.