The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, May 12, 2016 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
At 5:30 p.m., the council meets as a committee of the whole to discuss the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. meeting and any other topics that need to be considered. This week, those topics are:
- Election process – candidate filing and ballot order
- City clerk presentation
- City auditor presentation
- Tap fees for city projects
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. The topics on the agenda are:
- Police officer oath of office
- DARE presentation
- VFW Poppy Days proclamation
- VFW Auxiliary proclamation
- Final approval of a conditional use permit for a detached garage at 415 Coronation Drive
- Final approval of an ordinance for parking restrictions in a Festival District
- Final approval of the record plat for Nakyz Addition
- Final approval of an amendment to an agreement between O’Fallon and the Kingsmill Transportation Development District
- Final approval of an ordinance to change the name of a part of Cool Springs Industrial Drive to Bill Hayden Drive
- Consent calendar: minutes, economic development repot, liquor license renewals
- Public comments and first reading of a conditional use permit for Yuppy Puppy Pet Spa in the Shoppes at Winghaven
- Public comments and first reading of an ordinance for the manufacture of alcoholic beverages at 22 West Industrial Drive.
- Public hearing and first reading of an ordinance amending the zoning code about development activities
- Resolution for an agreement for overhauling pumps at the wastewater plant
- Resolution for the purchase of a wireless modem for the police department
- Resolution for an agreement for design services for the wastewater treatment plant evaluation and improvement plan
- Resolution to approve the St. Charles County Veterans Museum in the Civic Annex Building
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
Full agendas and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.