The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, March 9, 2017 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. work session, which is open to the public:
- Water and Sewer Division overview and update on 2017 projects
- Building Heights
- Building permit review process
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- Eagle Scout recognition for Austin Tyler Mack
- Cottages for Cancer Kids
- Ratification of mayor’s appointment of Scott M. Stork as Municipal Provisional Judge
- Homeless veterans
- Consent calendar: minutes, stormwater and management agreements for Total Access Urgent Care
- Public hearing and first reading of a rezoning for 914 Highway K from unzoned to General Business District
- Public hearing and first reading for final plan for Brookside Forest
- First reading of the record plat for Forst Manor Estates
- First reading of the authorization of General Obligation Bonds for Parks and Recreation improvements
- First reading of the authorization of Special Obligation Refunding and Improvement Bonds for transportation, storm water, water, and sewer improvements
- Resolutions for agreements for the Main Street Water Main replacement project, for the Bryan Road Lane Widening project, for scope of work adjustments for the Justice Center, for the interior finish of the Westhoff Maintenance Garage project, for the construction managers for the Civic Park and Alligator’s Creek improvements and the O’Day Park Conference Center
- Resolutions for the sale of General Obligation Bonds and Special Obligation Refunding and Improvement Bonds
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.