The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, March 8, 2018. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website. Both the work session and the regular meeting are held in the council chambers at the Municipal Centre, 100 North Main Street, O’Fallon.
The workshop portion of the meeting, normally held at 5:30 p.m., has been canceled.
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- Recognition of the Fort Zumwalt West High School Dance Team
- Proclamation in support of Buckle Up – Phones Down
- Recognition of Recreation Superintendent Craig Feldt
- Final approval of the rezoning of a tract of land on Tom Ginnever Avenue and Pearl Drive (held over from previous meeting)
- Final approval of the plans for the Hoff Road improvements project land acquisition
- Final approval of plans for the Paul Renaud Boulevard extension and land acquisition
- Final approval of a cost share agreement for the I-70 Outer Road project
- Consent calendar: minutes, stormwater agreement for Liberty High School, easement for Blue Iguana, approval of Civic Park pool package for $119,290
- First reading of a voluntary annexation of 1112 Bryan Road
- Public hearing and first reading of the rezoning of 1112 and 1080 Bryan Road.
- Public comments for, and approval of, a conditional use permit for a drive-through restaurant, Good News Brewing, at 111 North Main Street
- Public comments for, and approval of, a conditional use permit for a childcare center at 3019 Winghaven Boulevard.
- Public comments for, and approval of, a conditional use permit for High Level Hitting to allow indoor service at 808 Corporate Centre Drive
- Public hearing for, and first reading of, an ordinance to amend the city code about development activities
- First reading of the acceptance of streets and storm sewers for the Villages of Montrachet
- First reading of an amendment to an agreement with 40DD Sports LLC for the clubhouse/restaurant on Caledonia Drive
- First reading of an ordinance to approval the record plat for Liberty Christian Church (applicant has requested both readings)
- First reading of an ordinance to establish the order of business for city council meetings (adding resolutions to the consent calendar)
- Resolutions for a scope of work adjustment for Civic Park improvements and the Justice Center, for the purchase of grout, for an agreement for the publication of the O’Fallon Quarterly Newsletter and Rec Guide, for a contract for the 2018 concrete program, for accreditation and equipment for the police department, and for a facilitator for the strategic planning process
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.