The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, March 23, 2017 at the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. work session, which is open to the public:
- Designs for O’Day Park, Civic Park facility, and Alligator’s Creek expansion
- Changes to concrete specification
- Multi-family covered parking
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- Police officer swearing in
- Appointment to Senior Resident Advisory Committee
- Final approval of a rezoning for 914 Highway K from unzoned to General Business District
- Final approval of final plan for Brookside Forest
- Final approval of the record plat for Forst Manor Estates
- Final approval of the authorization of General Obligation Bonds for Parks and Recreation improvements
- Final approval of the authorization of Special Obligation Refunding and Improvement Bonds for transportation, storm water, water, and sewer improvements
- Consent calendar: termination of agreement to use St. Charles County’s firing range, liquor license request from Rendezvous Cafe
- First reading of a budget amendment
- First reading of funds appropriation relating to outstanding insured certificates of participation
- First reading of the record plat for Cool Springs Business Park
- First reading of amendment to the concrete pavement specifications for the city
- First reading of the record plat for Villages at Shady Creek Plat 3A
- First reading of the record plat for Shady Creek right of way and easement plat
- Resolutions for fireworks for the Heritage and Freedom Fest, for the purchase of asphalt, for funds for sewer lateral inspection and repair, and for right-of-way and municipal property mowing
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.