The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, June 23, 2016 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
The workshop portion of the meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. Topics on the agenda for the workshop are:
- 2015 fiscal year audit presentation
- Prioritized alternates for the Justice Center
- Justice Center contractor agreements
- Volunteer services and facilities maintenance presentations
- Internal communications update
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. The topics on the agenda are:
- Police K-9 presentation
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for automotive and other vehicle sales at 1305 North Main Street
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for vehicle and equipment rental at 1425 Highway K
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for McKelvey Homes to place four informational signs at 7166 South Outer 364
- Final passage of an amendment to the city code for signage regulations
- Consent calendar: minutes, extension of easement agreements, liquor licenses
- First reading of the approval of the record plat of Bramblett Crossing, Lot C
- First reading to renew the agreement for the St. Charles County Regional Drug Task Force
- First reading of the acceptance of sanity sewers for ITG Eyecare
- First reading of an amendment to the agreement for the city’s trash transfer station
- Resolutions for various trade contractor agreements for the Justice Center
- Resolution for an agreement for the design of the waste water treatment plant improvements
- Resolution for agreements for the Westhoff Park Maintenance Garage
- Resolution for an agreement for insurance coverage for the city
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
Full agendas and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.