The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, June 22, 2017 at the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. work session, which is open to the public:
- Legislative report
- 2016 financial audit
- New procedure for design-build contracts and projects
- Update on water and sewer projects
- Update on new police vehicles
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- First State Bank proclamation
- Update on Heritage and Freedom Fest
- Public comments and final passage for conditional use permit for a residential dwelling at 125 and 131 Joseph Street (Planning and Zoning recommended denial) and a resolution for water main at 125 and 131 Joseph
- Motion to reconsider ordinance for new design-build procedure
- Final passage of conditional use permit for tent and modular office for longer than 30 days at 3451 Pheasant Meadow Drive
- Final passage of conditional use permit for Lion’s Choice restaurant with drive-through at 4001 Crusher Drive
- Final passage of a voluntary annexation and rezoning for Brookview subdivision on Guthrie Road
- Final passage of a rezoning of 103 Civic Park Drive
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for a campground at O’Day Park
- Consent calendar: minutes, live entertainment license for Brewskeez, liquor license renewals
- First reading of an agreement for funding of the I-70 South Outer Road Project from west of Woodlawn to Route K
- First reading of the acceptance of streets for Brookside Village B Plat 2A
- Resolution for design services for the I-70 Outer Roads Project, Phase 2
- Resolution for the purchase of fitness equipment
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.