The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, June 11 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre.
At 5:30 p.m., the council meets as a committee of the whole to discuss the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. meeting and any other topics that need to be considered. This week, those topics are:
- Presentation of Main Street Corridor Study
- Report on Lean Government training
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. The topics on the agenda are:
- Presentation of O’Fallon Theater Works of Beauty and the Beast, Jr.
- Final passage of a street dedication for Countryshire Roads
- Final passage of a bill to dissolve the Public Works Commission and the Advisory Green Council and creating instead a Community Improvement Committee
- Stormwater agreements for Schaefer Auto Body, CVS Pharmacy, Lou Fusz Car Dealership and Grace Hauling
- Access modification for CVS Pharmacy
- Liquor license renewals
- A public hearing and first reading of an ordinance concerning a Union Project Labor agreement for the new police station
- A public hearing and first reading for a rezoning and area plan for Wabash Woods Subdivision
- A public hearing and first reading of a final plan for Winghaven Pointe
- First reading of a bill for the next generation 911 system
- A first reading of a development agreement for the Villages at Shady Creek
- Resolutions for agreements for well drilling and for supporting the All-Hazard Mitigation Plan Update.
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.