The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, July 9 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
At 5:30 p.m., the council meets as a committee of the whole to discuss the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. meeting and any other topics that need to be considered. This week, those topics are:
- 2014 Annual Audit
- Intersection Improvement Project – Sommers Road and Highway N
- No Parking on North Central Drive
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. The topics on the agenda are:
- Service award for Dan Scherer, Assistant Superintendent of Water and Sewer
- Final approval of acceptance and dedication of storm sewers for Wyndgate, Village B Plat 3A, and Brookside, Village A, Plat One
- Sight Triangle easement for O’Fallon Walk
- Right of Way Agreement for Bramblett Hills Apartments
- Stormwater Management and easements for Arts on Elm
- First reading of a bill for the acceptance and dedication of storm sewers in WyndGate Village A, Plat 2A
- First reading of a record plat for Drug Package Lane Subdivision
- First reading of an agreement to renew with the St. Charles Regional Drug Task Force
- Approval of agreements for a contract with Spencer Contracting for asphalt; with Alta Planning and Design for the Route K Shared Use Path Project; with Krupp Construction for the Sommers Road and Highway N Intersection Improvements
- Change orders for the Fiber Optics Project and the LED Street ID Sign Project
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.