The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, July 27, 2017 at the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. work session, which is open to the public:
- City Hall water service line
- Update on construction of the Justice Center
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- Proclamation for Bridget Schuster as Mrs. Missouri
- Ratification of appointment to the Planning & Zoning Commission
- Final passage of a voluntary annexation and rezoning for 305 Dora Place
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for a residential dwelling at 119 East Elm Street
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for auto sales at 7 Plackemeier Drive
- Final passage of the approval of the record plat for the Villas of Capri
- Final passage of the acceptance of streets and storm sewers at Oakhurst, Plats 1 and 2
- Consent calendar: minutes, extension of escrow agreement for Preston Woods, special event liquor licenses for Blessed Virgin Mary Church and St. Barnabas the Apostle Catholic Church
- First reading of an agreement for funding the Mexico Road resurfacing and sidewalk project
- First reading of an amendment to an agreement with St. Charles County for public safety and emergency communications
- First reading of an agreement about collecting taxes (options for past due amounts and bad debt)
- Resolution for an agreement for design services for the Bramblett Road improvements project
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.