The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, July 26, 2018. The meetings are open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website. Meetings are held in the council chambers at the Municipal Centre, 100 North Main Street, O’Fallon.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. workshop:
- Overview of changes to Chapter 405 of the city code – Subdivision and Land Development
- Street repairs with use tax – streets that could be repaired if use tax passes and city sees potential $3 million increase in revenue
- Fee waivers for Habitat for Humanity and O’Fallon Fire Protection District
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- Motion to cancel Council meetings on November 8, November 22, December 27
- Veterans commission update
- Final approval of a conditional use permit for a detached garage at 711 Danny Lane
- Final approval of a conditional use permit for automotive sales at 705 Woodlawn Avenue
- Public comments and first reading of a conditional use permit for a Jimmy John’s with a drive-thru at 2181 West Terra Lane (tabled at last meeting)
- Consent calendar: minutes, destruction of records
- Resolution for a lease agreement with Keeven Brothers for city property at 133 Firma Road
- Resolution for a contract for the 2018 asphalt program (cost $643,677)
- Resolution for a contract for a city-wide traffic study (cost $124,993)
- Resolution for a scope of work adjustment for Civic Park Improvements (cost $44,226)
- Resolution for engineering services to provide heat in the restrooms and concession areas of CarShield Field (cost $9,500)
- Resolution for the purchase of audio visual systems for the O’Day Park Activity/Conference Center (cost $105,564)
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.