The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, July 14, 2016 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
The workshop portion of the meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. Topics on the agenda for the workshop are:
- TRIM grant check presentation
- Landscape division presentation
- IT Department overview
- Ground lease extensions for proposed cell tower
- Building code update
- Transfer station proposals
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. The topics on the agenda are:
- Final approval of the acceptance of sanity sewers for ITG Eyecare
- Final approval of an amendment to the agreement for the city’s trash transfer station
- Consent calendar: minutes, liquor licenses
- Public hearing and first reading for a rezoning of a tract of land on T.R. Hughes Boulevard, north of Homefield Boulevard, from general business to garden apartments/condos
- Public comments and first reading of a bill for a conditional use permit for a commercial recreation facially at 24 O’Fallon Square
- Public hearing and first reading of a rezoning of a tract of land on the northeast side of Caledonia Drive from high tech to general business and public comments and first reading of a conditional use permit for a commercial recreational facility at that location
- Public comments and a first reading of a conditional use permit for a Senior Community Overlay District at 1750 O’Fallon Road
- Resolution for a contract for parking lot improvements
- Resolution for a contract for the city hall copper dome roof and skylight replacement
- Resolutions for the 2016-2017 strategic plan and an updated city mission statement
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
Full agendas and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.