The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, July 12, 2018. The meetings are open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website. Meetings are held in the council chambers at the Municipal Centre, 100 North Main Street, O’Fallon.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. workshop:
- 2019 budget
- Upcoming Planning & Zoning items
- Right-of-way mowing
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- Police explorers – proclamation
- Final approval of ordinance for acceptance of streets and sewers for the Villages of Shady Creek
- Final approval of an ordinance for the acceptance of streets and sewers at Brookside, Village 1 plat 2A
- Final approval of an ordinance for traffic calming policy
- Consent calendar: minutes, live entertainment license for Brewskeez, easement documents for Tyke Town, stormwater agreements for Tyke Town, Alpha & Omega Brewing Company, and Bryan Road Animal Hospital
- Public comments and first reading of a conditional use permit for a detached garage at 711 Danny Lane
- Public comments and first reading of a conditional use permit for automotive sales at 705 Woodlawn Avenue
- Public comments and first reading of a conditional use permit for a Jimmy John’s with a drive-thru at 2181 West Terra Lane
- First reading of an ordinance for the order of business in city meetings (placing resolutions under the consent calendar and vote all at one time)
- Resolution for the purchase of a track excavator for $100,448
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.