The O’Fallon City Council will meet on Thursday, January 26, 2017 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. work session, which is open to the public:
- Neighborhood Watch/Business Watch
- Community Development Block Grant update
- Water and sewer projects for 2017
- Update on water and sewer proposed projects
- Environmental Services Department overview
- Municipal Court overview
- Purple Heart parking
On the agenda for the 7:30 p.m. regular meeting:
- O’Fallon TheatreWorks performance
- Historic Preservation Commission presentation
- Planning & Zoning appointment
- Final passage of a rezoning for 3470 Highway K
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for auto sales and service on Lot 2 of Keeven Highway K Subdivision
- Final passage of a conditional use permit for a shed exceeding 150 square feet at 1133 Central Parkway
- Final passage of approval of sewers for Hillmann Place, phase one
- Final passage of plan approvals for: Bryan Valley, 1040 Delmar Phase 2, Star Buck – Sprucefield, Sunset Acres Condos, Twin Chimneys – Lee Ridge, Coachman Way, Stage Coach Landing & Butternut Stage Dr.
- Final passage of an agreement with St. Charles County for the use of transportation sales tax funds for the Bramblett Road Improvement Project
- Consent calendar: minutes; destruction of records; stormwater agreements for Fallon Crest Townhomes, The Landing of O’Fallon, and 1700 West Terra Lane; and escrow extensions
- Resolution for an agreement for wastewater odor control
- Resolution for a supplemental agreement for wastewater treatment
The agenda also includes committee and commission reports, ward reports from the council members, and the mayor’s and city administrator’s reports.
A full agenda and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.