The O’Fallon City Council will meet Thursday, August 25, 2016 in the O’Fallon Municipal Centre. The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed on streaming video through the city’s website.
The workshop portion of the meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. Topics on the agenda for the workshop are:
- City administrator presenting options for project management for parks and capital projects
- A presentation about Jordan’s Place
The formal meeting of the council is at 7:30 p.m. The topics on the agenda are:
- Ratifying the appointment of Dave Goewert to the Parks and Recreation board
- Citizen award to Olivia Sbaotto
- First reading of an ordinance to amend the city to adopt the 2015 building codes
- Final approval of a conditional use permit for M&M cars at 8813 Veterans Memorial Parkway
- Final approval of the acceptance of storm sewers for Wyndate, Village D
- Final approvals of the record plats for the Village at Shady Creek, Plat 1 and Plat 2
- Final approval of the record plat for the Villages at Montrachet, Plat 2
- Resolution for an agreement for yard waste disposal rates
- Consent calendar: minutes, destruction of records, liquor license requests
- First reading for the Sommers Road and Highway DD Intersection Improvements Project
- First reading of amendments to the city code about right of way permits
- A resolution encouraging funding for a proposed senior housing community
- A resolution about state legislation concerning wireless communication towers
The agenda also includes time for public comment and for reports from the council members and city administrator.
Full agendas and supporting documents can be found on the city’s website.