O’Fallon’s Environmental Services weekly yard waste pick up will stop for the winter on December 13 and resume on March 10, 2020. During that time, the service will continue a monthly schedule. For residents who have yard waste service on their account, yard waste will be picked up on your regular yard waste day during the weeks of December 17-20, January 14-17 and February 18-21.
Residents who do not have yard waste service on their account can call to schedule a free yard waste pick up, which is offered twice per calendar year. Call Environmental Services at 636-272-0477 to schedule a pick up.
O’Fallon’s Environmental Services holiday schedule for Trash and Recycling pick up is listed below:
- Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24: no change in service
- Christmas Day, Wednesday, December 25: next-day service through the rest of the week
- New Year’s Day, Wednesday, January 1: next-day service through the rest of the week
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, January 20: no change in service
- Presidents’ Day, Monday, February 17: no change in service.