St. Charles County
- Government Service Representative III (clerical), Collector of Revenue Department. Full time, benefits. $32,895 per year. Collects and record tax payments. Requires high school diploma or equivalent, two years clerical experience. Clerical testing required. Apply online.
- Advance Maintenance Technician, Facilities Department. Full time, benefits. $38,689 per year. Preventative maintenance and repair on electric, electronic, and mechanical systems. Requires high school diploma or equivalent, three years experience. Apply online.
- Video Production Manager, Communications Department. Full time, benefits. $51,668 – $76,520 per year. Operate 24-7 cable broaddcast operation, coordinate video, social media, traditional media, publications. Requires Bachelor’s in communications or journalism or related field, three years experience. Apply online.
- Outdoor Program Specialist, Parks & Recreation. Two positions, one with trails and one with programs and events. Part-time, 8-16 hours per week, $10.93 per hour. Requires high school diploma or equivalent, one year general experience. Apply online.
- Multiple openings at the Family Arena in the kitchen, concessions, and crowd management.
City of Wentzville
- Recreation Aid, Parks and Recreation. Parttime, $9.29 per hour. Two positions available. Assists with programs and special events. Requires high school diploma or equivalent, one year experience, CPR and first aid certification. Apply online.
- Secretary, Community Development. Part time, $13.36 per hour, 29 hours per week. Clerical and administrative duties. Requires high school diploma or equivalent, one year experience. Apply online.
City of Lake Saint Louis
- Building Inspector. Part time, 20 hours per week. $21.70 per hour. Conducts structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing inspections. Requires high school diploma or equivalent, three years experience, certification. Application available online, submit in person or email to Human Resources.
- Also positions for seasonal park maintenance workers and camp counselors
City of O’Fallon
- Human Resources Manager. Full time, benefits. $73,652 – $103,937 per year. Oversee human resources operations. Requires Bachelor’s degree in the field or comparable related experience. Apply online.
- General Theater Worker. Part time, $9.92 per hour. Make costumes and props, design and build sets, oversee productions. Irregular hours as required. Requires knowledge of theatrical production. Apply online.
- Stay-n-Play Attendant. Part time, $8.03 per hour. Childcare services. One to two years experience preferred Apply online.
- Other Parks and Recreation positions available for Gym Attendant, Lifeguard, Maintenance Works, Pool Cashier, Instructors, Seasonal Maintenance.
City of St. Peters
- Fleet Service Representatives. Part time, up to 28 hours per week. $12.86 per hour. General labor for fleet maintenance. Requires experience with fleet maintenance, technical training. Apply online.
- Clerical, City of St. Peters Resident Youth. Must be a resident of St. Peters between the ages of 16 and 23. Apply online.
- Multiple positions in Parks & Recreation at the golf course and the Rec-Plex, including figure skating instructor, desk and gym attendants, food service, swim coaches.