City of O’Fallon
- Police Dispatcher, full-time. $17.50 to $18.39 per hour plus benefits. Must be able to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays. Knowledge of law enforcement terminology, telephone and radio systems, must be able to analyze problems and respond to emergency situations. Must have MULES/NCIC certification or able to obtain. Apply online.
- Lifeguard, part-time. $8.03 per hour. Must have Jeff Ellis and Associates Lifeguard License or able to obtain, minimum age 16. Apply online.
- Front Desk Associate. Diploma or GED required. Answer phone, greet customers, setting appointments. Apply online.
- Food Service Clerk, full-time. Stocking, cleaning, assisting customers, preparing food. Grocery retail experience preferred. Apply online.
- Part time (15-25 hours a week) sales associate. Flexible availability, superior customer service skills, outgoing, self-motivated. Ideal candidate would be able to start right away. Apply in our store, 4269 Keaton Crossing Blvd., O’Fallon MO 63368.
- Loss Prevention Agent, full-time. Responsible for inspections, loss prevention training, procedure violations, apprehension of violators. High school diploma or equivalent, minimum one year experience with loss prevention preferred. Apply online.
- Server, part-time. Competitive hourly pay plus tips. Minimum age 18. Apply online.