- Patient Accounts Representative, St. Charles County Ambulance District. Full time, $15.16 per hour. Handles billing, claims, correspondence, customer service. High school diploma or equivalent, minimum one year experience. Application available online, return by email only.
- Part-time seasonal and year-round positions are available at O’Fallon’s Parks and Recreation Department. A Job Fair will be held on Thursday, March 16 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Renaud Spirit Center (RSC), 2650 Tri Sports Circle, O’Fallon, Missouri 63368.
To prepare, applicants are strongly encouraged to fill out an application at www.ofallon.mo.us/hr in advance of attending the job fair. Applicants also should come prepared for an interview, and in some cases could be hired the same day. Attendees also will have an opportunity to complete an online application at the fair.
Available Parks and Recreation positions include lifeguards, swimming instructors, concessions sales, camp counselors, pool cashiers and seasonal park maintenance (April – September).
These positions are either part-time seasonal or part-time year round, and are not eligible for benefits. Training is available. Except for park maintenance applicants who must be 18+, applicants must be at least 16 years of age and able to work a flexible schedule that can include evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Apartment maintenance technician, Monarch Investment and Management Group, O’Fallon. Full time, hourly wage, benefits including housing discounts. Turning apartments in between resident occupancy. High school diploma or equivalent, at least one year experience, knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry. Apply online.
- Day Team Member, Chick-Fil-A, Wentzville. Full time and part time, competitive hourly wage. No experience necessary, must be at least 15 years old. Apply online.
- Instructional Assistant, Green Tree Elementary, Wentzville School District. Temporary position until end of 2016-2017 school year. $13.27 per hour, full benefits package. Apply online.
- Community Engagement Assistant, Crider Health Center, Wentzville. Full time, benefits. Fundraising, event support. Knowledge of MS Office applications, Blackbaud software, highly organized. Apply online.
- Manufacturing Assembly Operator, Pipenology, O’Fallon. Competitive pay, benefits. Materials handling and monitoring. High school diploma or equivalent, textiles experience. Apply online.
(Listings are taken from company websites and online sources such as Indeed.com, Monster.com and snagajob.com. Interested individuals are encouraged to verify all information with the employer.)