The following restaurants in western St. Charles County will be participating in a fundraiser for the family of Officer Blake Snyder, the St. Louis County police officer who was shot and killed while responding to a call on October 6.
The restaurants listed will be donating between 10 and 20 percent of their proceeds to the family of the fallen officer, who left behind a wife and two-year-old son.
- Stefanina’s Wentzville
- Highway 40 Brews, 909 Main Plaza Drive
- Sunny Street Café, 1814 Wentzville Parkway
- Tommy D’s Pizza
- Dairy Queen
- Stefanina’s, 8645 Veterans Memorial Parkway
- QDoba, 1290 Highway K
- Pasta House, 2558 Highway K
- 109 Brewhouse, 3020 Highway K and N Plaza
- B. Hall’s Family Grill, 3782 Monticello Plaza (donating to Backstoppers)