The following reports for July 11 – 17, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, July 11
- After a single vehicle crash on I-64 at 3:00 a.m., a 24-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
- A domestic incident was reported on Cuivre Drive at 11:31 a.m.
Friday, July 12
- Credit card fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:09 p.m.
- There was a report of a vehicle leaving the scene of an accident on Hawk Ridge Trail at 8:42 p.m., a 52-year-old subject was arrested for several traffic violations and driving while intoxicated.
Saturday, July 13
- After a traffic stop on Dauphine Drive at 9:35 a.m., a 21-year-old male passenger was arrested for outstanding warrant.
- Domestic assault was reported on Glen Cove Terrace at 6:16 p.m.
Sunday, July 14
- A domestic incident was reported outside of a vehicle in the 10000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:44 p.m., a 25-year-old male was arrested for assault and property damage.
- A domestic disturbance was reported in the 5200 block of Little Piney Drive at 4:45 p.m.
Monday, July 15
- Fraud ($25,000 or more) was reported in the 1100 block of Oakley Lane at 8:46 a.m.
- Stealing from a garage was reported on Salisbury Court at 6:06 p.m.
Tuesday, July 16
- A disturbance was reported on South Charlemagne Drive at 12:22 a.m., where a male subject threatened the victim.
- A domestic incident was reported on Lake St. Louis Boulevard at 7:48 a.m.
- A bad check was reported on Lake St. Louis Boulevard at 2:41 p.m.
Wednesday, July 17
- Stealing ($750 or more) was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 7:30 a.m. A 19-year-old male subject was suspected of stealing over $1400 in merchandise.
- A stolen vehicle was reported on Medical Drive at 4:36 p.m.
- A stolen vehicle was recovered and suspects identified on Wingspan Court at 4:40 p.m.