The following reports for September 5 – 11, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, September 5
- Fraud was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:24 p.m.
- A fire was reported on Moorings Drive at 10 p.m. A vehicle parked in a garage was on fire. No injuries were reported.
- Vandalism to a vehicle was reported in the 1000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:53 p.m.
Thursday, September 6
- Suspicious circumstances were reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 10:24 a.m. The activity was related to the use of multiple pre-paid debit cards.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant at the St. Peters Police Department at 2:38 p.m.
- An accidental, self-inflicted gunshot wound was reported on Scarlet Oak Court at 6:02 p.m. A male subject with a wounded hand was transported to the hospital by paramedics.
Friday, September 7
- A missing child was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 10:26 a.m. The child was located safe shortly thereafter.
- A burglary was reported on Seasons Parkway at 11:30 a.m.
- Officers responded to eastbound I-70 to check the well-being of a subject. The subject was taken to the hospital for evaluation at 12:37 p.m.
- Officers responded to a parking lot on West Terra Lane at 2:06 p.m. to check the well-being of a subject who appeared to be unconscious. A 31-year-old male was found to be all right, but was arrested for an active fugitive warrant.
Saturday, September 8
- Items were reported stolen from a residence on Bent Twig Drive at 7:20 a.m.
- After a traffic stop for an improper registration, the driver was arrested for driving while suspended and multiple warrants.
- A domestic incident was reported on Collette Court at 10:18 p.m. The incident was verbal and no crime occurred.
Sunday, September 9
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant after a traffic stop for speeding on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9:27 p.m.
- A 19-year-old male who made threats to his family was taken to the hospital for evaluation at 8:35 p.m. on Flintshire Lane.
Monday, September 10
- A 29-year-old fugitive was arrested at the St. Charles Police Department at 2 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:10 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Highway N, an 18-year-old male was issued summonses for a registration violation and drug possession.
Tuesday, September 11
- A possible fraud was reported in the 1000 block of Edgewater Point at 10:55 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Orf Road at 1 p.m. The incident was non-criminal.
- Harassment was reported on Oak Bluff Drive at 12:16 p.m.
- An assault was reported on Oak Place at 3:49 p.m.