The following reports for December 27, 2018 to January 9, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, December 27
- After a report of a peace disturbance a 12:45 a.m. on Cedar Bluff Drive, one subject was arrested for a warrant out of O’Fallon.
- Theft was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:28 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Cuivre Drive at 1:22 p.m.
- Fraud was reported on Civic Center Drive at 2:07 p.m.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported on Lemans Court at 5:12 p.m.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:58 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Friday, December 28
- Property damage was reported on Civic Center Drive at 2:15 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Autumnwood Forest Drive at 2:22 p.m.
- The 55-year-old owner of a dog was issued a summons for barking and a leash law violation at 11:44 p.m. on Bent Oak Drive.
Saturday, December 29
- A report of leaving the scene of an accident involving a juvenile was taken at 2:24 a.m. on I-64.
- A 25-year-old female was arrested at the St. Ann Police Department at 1:09 p.m. for an active warrant.
- A domestic incident was reported on Mason Circle at 10:11 p.m. Charges are pending.
Sunday, December 30
- After police responded to a report of a male subject walking on I-64 at 12:45 a.m., a 43-year-old male was arrested for a felony warrant out of Illinois.
Monday, December 31
- A threatening phone call was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:07
- A wounded deer was euthanized on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1 p.m.
- A mailbox was reported struck on Spring Day Court at 12:58 p.m., and the vehicle left the scene.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Eagles Way Lane at 4:46 p.m.
- A non-criminal domestic incident was reported on Brookstone Terrace at 9:42 p.m.
Tuesday, January 1
- After a report of trespassing at 6 p.m. on Bent Oak Drive, a 45-year-0ld female was identified as a suspect, but was not located.
- Counterfeiting was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:20 p.m.
Wednesday, January 2
- Fraudulent use of credit card was reported on Civic Center Drive at 1:20 p.m. The charge was $34.
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:42 p.m. A suspect used a possible cloned credit card.
- A 34-year-old female suspect was picked up at the O’Fallon Police Department at 9:11 p.m.
- Involuntary commitment involving a juvenile was reported on Hickory Wood Drive at 10 p.m.
- A 55-year-old male was arrested on the North I-70 Commuter Lot at 11:39 p.m. for an active warrant out of Lincoln County.
Thursday, January 3
- Passing a bad check was reported on Chase Court at 12:20 p.m. An unknown suspect purchased a vehicle with a fraudulent cashier’s check. The vehicle was located and recovered in Florida.
- A domestic assault was reported on I-70 at 6:18 p.m.
- A report was made at 8:10 p.m. of a vehicle on Ronald Reagan Drive that had a window broken out and a purse stolen off the front seat.
- Domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Paris Court at 9:29 p.m.
Friday, January 4
- A sudden death was reported on Oak Bluff Drive at 8:28 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at 10:38 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A trailer was towed from Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Great Southern Bank at 10:58 a.m.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for active warrants at 4 p.m. at Centre on the Lake.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Orf Road near Stag Industrial at 2:54 p.m., a 51-year-old male was treated for minor injuries, and a 4-year-old child was evaluated and released to family. A 42-year-old female was arrested for leaving the scene of a crash, DWI, endangering the welfare of a child, and assault.
- Police assisted DFS at 6:47 p.m. on Welsh Drive as a 5-month-old female was taken into protective custody.
- A parked and unoccupied vehicle was reported struck at 8:11 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway. The other vehicle left the scene.
Saturday, January 5
- A domestic assault was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 11:14 a.m.
- An accidental weapon discharge was reported on Flintshire Lane at 12:46 p.m.
- A motor vehicle crash involving a parked vehicle was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash at 6:31 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Civic Center Drive, three juveniles were transported by EMS at the parent’s request. No injuries were apparent.
Sunday, January 6
- A female was reported jumping from a moving vehicle and running away at 2:04 a.m. on the hospital parking lot. The subject was later located and transported to the hospital. No injuries were reported.
- Package theft was reported on Cedar Bluff Drive at 8:52 a.m.
- During a traffic stop on I-70 at 11 a.m., a 28-year-old female was issued multiple summonses.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault on Oakmont Court at 1 p.m.
- A 40-year-old female was transported to the hospital from Champagne Drive at 11:23 p.m.
Monday, January 7
- A wallet was reported found on Civic Center Drive at 10:41 a.m.
- A vehicle fire was reported on Hawk Ridge Circle at 3:49 p.m. The fire was accidental, and no one was injured.
- After a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trail at Robert Raymond Drive at 9:22 p.m., a 50-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of O’Fallon.
Tuesday, January 8
- Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash was reported on Bent Oak Court at 1:48 a.m.
- A disturbance was reported on Shire Drive at 10:24 p.m.
- After stopping a vehicle for speeding on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:24 p.m., police smelled marijuana and conducted a search that revealed a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A 30-year-old female was arrested at the St. Charles Police Department at 1:14 p.m.