The following reports for October 3 – 12, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, October 3
- A derelict trailer in the 10,700 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway was towed at 12:07 a.m.
- A male subject who had been transported to the police department by Missouri State Highway Patrol was arrested as a fugitive at 6:24 a.m.
- A verbal domestic incident was reported on Wyndemere Lane at 1:28 p.m.
- A suicidal subject was transported to the hospital at 3:04 p.m.
Thursday, October 4
- Fraud was reported in the 6200 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:23 a.m.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Interstate 70 at 1:56 p.m.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and for an outstanding warrant at 5 p.m. on Cedar Cove Trail.
Friday, October 5
- A 31-year-old female was observed checking the door handles of vehicles in a parking lot on Harbor Bend Court at 8:44 a.m. The female was found in possession of items stolen from one of the vehicles and was arrested.
- A dog bitten by another dog was reported at 11:19 a.m. on Oakley Lane.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken at a business in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:34 p.m.
- A resident on Prospect Place Drive reported a theft of items that were delivered to his home.
- Larceny was reported at 5:03 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
- A vehicle was reported having struck a residence on Marquette Drive at 5:24 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- A verbal domestic incident was reported on Carpathian Drive at 7:42 p.m.
Saturday, October 6
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 12:31 a.m., a 26-ear-old female was issued summonses for speeding, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A three-vehicle accident was reported on Highway N and Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:44 p.m. One subject reported wrist pain but was not transported.
Sunday, October 7
- A male subject was reported as refusing to leave a residence on Silver Leaf Court at 5:40 a.m. The subject, a 22-year-old male, was located and arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Monday, October 8
- A verbal domestic incident was reported at the Shoppes of Hawk Ridge at 6:40 a.m.
- A damaged bench on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard was reported at 9:19 a.m.
- A planter box was reported stolen on Silent Meadow Drive at 11:02 a.m.
- A male subject was taken into protective custody after being located in a wooded area on Technology Drive at 4:30 p.m.
- Stealing $750 or more was reported on Marquette Drive at 4:23 p.m.
Tuesday, October 9
- A 45-year-old female was apprehended after a fraudulent return at 10:55 a.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
- Illegal dumping/littering was reported on Ridgeway Drive.
Wednesday, October 10
- A possible domestic incident was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 4:33 a.m.
- A 28-year-old female was issued summonses for failing to stop at a stop sign, expired temporary license plate, no insurance, and suspended license at 12:03 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- Shoplifting was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 3:09 p.m.
- A stalled vehicle was reported in the roadway at 10:30 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. The vehicle was found to have been in a crash, and the driver was arrested for DWI.
Thursday, October 11
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 1:27 a.m., the 49-year-old driver was arrested for DWI.
- A residential fire was reported on Cuivre Drive at 11:41 a.m. The fire was accidental, and no injuries were reported.
Friday, October 12
- Police responded to the area of Hawk Ridge Circle at 12:06 p.m. after a terminated employee was reported making comments on Facebook.
- Domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Paris Court at 3:37 p.m.
- An assault was reported in the 6200 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:12 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9:57 p.m., a 25-year-old female driver was issued a summons for driving while revoked.