The following reports for May 9 – 15, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, May 9
- After a motor vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at 9:09 a.m., a 49-year-old female was arrested for driving while in a drugged condition.
- After a traffic stop on Savoy Drive at 9:17 p.m., a 35-year-old was arrested for an active warrant.
Friday, May 10
- Two vehicles were reported in an accident on Veterans Memorial Parkway and Medical Drive at 4:50 p.m., and both vehicles were towed.
- Three vehicles were reported in an accident on Highway 70 at 5:45 p.m., no injuries reported.
Saturday, May 11
- Theft was reported on Little Piney Drive at 1:07 p.m.
- A motor vehicle crash was reported on Interstate 64 at 5:00 p.m., and one vehicle was towed.
- A motor vehicle was reported stolen on South Henke Road at 5:03 p.m.
- After two vehicles were reported in an accident on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Civic Center Drive at 10:27 p.m., a 17-year-old male and a 60-year-old female were transported for medical treatment.
Sunday, May 12
- A white dodge truck that drove through undeveloped property in the area of Wyndstone subdivision was reported leaving the scene of an accident at 6:07 p.m.
- Assault between two male subjects was reported on Medical Drive at 7:08 p.m.
Monday, May 13
- Two vehicles were reported in an accident on Lake St. Louis Boulevard and Blue Cove Terrace at 9:04 a.m., no injuries reported.
- Shoplifting was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 1:04 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Robert Raymond Drive at 3:19 p.m., a 28-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant and driving on a suspended license.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:44 p.m.
- A weapon discharge was reported at Silent Meadow Drive at 6:51 p.m., with the owner attempting to holster the firearm as officers arrived. Subject was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Tuesday, May 14
- Two vehicles were reported in an accident on Hawk Ridge Trail at 1:39 p.m., and both vehicles were towed.
- Stolen property ($750 or more) was reported on Woodland Drive at 3:05 p.m.
Wednesday, May 15
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 9:59 p.m, a 27-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant.
- A suicidal person was reported on Stag Industrial Boulevard at 6:43 p.m., and was transported to the hospital.
- Stealing ($750 or more) was reported on Huzzah Drive at 6:00 p.m.
- A delayed report of a traffic accident involving an unoccupied, parked vehicle was taken on Cadillac Court at 7:54 p.m.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Catamaran Drive at 9:34 p.m., involving a 38-year-old ex-husband and 33-year-old ex-wife.