The following reports for April 26 – May 2, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, April 26
- Identity theft was reported on Oak Bluff Drive at 12:06 p.m.
- A strong-arm robbery was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 1:38 p.m. Four unidentified female suspects left the scene. No injuries were reported.
Thursday, April 27
- A 29-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Civic Center Drive at 2:56 p.m.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Freymuth Road at Dauphine Drive at 6:24 p.m.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Vienna Court at 7:22 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Friday, April 28
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 3 a.m. at the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- A 24-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:09 a.m. at the St. Charles County Department of Corrections.
- A 33-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting at 12:36 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
- Fuel was reported stolen in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 6:06 p.m.
Saturday, April 29
- An abandoned vehicle was towed from Veterans Memorial Parkway at Deloire Drive at 4:15 a.m.
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash on Medical Plaza at 8:53 a.m.
Sunday, April 30
- A 41-year-old male was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and an outstanding warrant in the 10,6000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:36 a.m.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Savoy Drive at 2:04 p.m.
- A 32-year-old male was issued a summons for peace disturbance in the 50th block of Cedar Bluff Drive at 6:02 p.m.
- A 21-year-old female was arrested for assault in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 7 p.m.
Monday, May 1
- A 33-year-old male and a 25-year-old male were arrested for stealing from a business in the 1700 block of South Henke Road at 7:34 a.m.
- Property damage was reported on Twin Lake Drive at 8:43 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A vehicle was reported struck and the striking vehicle left the scene at 10:47 a.m. on Brookstone Lane.
- Identity theft was reported on North Pointe Circle at 10:51 a.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:21 p.m.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Savoy Drive at 8:08 p.m.
Tuesday, May 2
- A report of trespassing involving a juvenile was taken on Vienna Court at 5:19 a.m.
- A 40-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:55 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- Harassment was reported on Raven’s Pointe Drive at 2:18 p.m.
- Stealing from an unlocked vehicle was reported in the 9000 block of Big River Drive at 3:50 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.