The following reports for October 13 – 23, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Saturday, October 13
- A vehicle was reported stolen on Sandstone Terrace at 8:36 a.m.
Sunday, October 14
- After a motor vehicle crash on I-70 at 12:51 a.m., a 30-year-old male was arrested for DWI.
- A sudden death was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 4:29 a.m.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported at MTM on Hawk Ridge Circle at 11:55 a.m.
- A delayed report of stealing on Lemans Place was taken at 12:18 p.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Big River Drive at 7:23 p.m. The suspect, a 43-year-old male, was identified but has not been located.
- A 37-year-old female was issued a summons for domestic assault at 10:55 p.m. on Sandstone Terrace.
Monday, October 15
- Property damage was reported on Moorings Drive at 10:48 a.m.
- After a report of suspicious circumstances on West Terra Lane at 10:14 p.m., a 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
Tuesday, October 16
- A verbal domestic incident was reported on Catamaran Drive at 3:54 a.m. Parties were separated for the night.
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of an accident on Freymuth Road at 3:17 p.m.
- An assault was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:59 p.m. A 19-year-old female assaulted an 18-year-old female. The 18-year-old did not wish to press charges.
Wednesday, October 17
- A delayed report of a stolen license plate was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:16 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Hawkridge Trail at Springhurst at 4:43 p.m., a male subject was arrested on a warrant out of St. Charles County.
Thursday, October 18
- A 62-year-old male was transported to the hospital from Huntwood Place at 12:13 p.m.
- A 97-year-old female was reported missing on Seine Drive at 5:31 pm. The subject was located and transported to the hospital.
Friday, October 19
- A 44-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the Wentzville Police Department at 12:01 p.m.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested on Hawk Ridge Trail for an outstanding warrant out of O’Fallon at 2:10 p.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Glen Cove Terrace at 11:37 p.m. No injuries were reported. An investigation into potential criminal charges is ongoing.
Saturday, October 20
- Items were reported taken off a watercraft at the Main Marina at 10:26 a.m.
Sunday, October 21
- A vehicle was reported having been broken into at 2:27 p.m. at Boulevard Park.
- Larceny from four vehicles was reported at Founders Park at 2:35 p.m.
Monday, October 22
- A 26-year-old female and a 27-year-old male were arrested for active warrants after a traffic stop at Centre on the Lake at 10:30 a.m.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 2 p.m. on Breezy Knoll Lane.
- A suspicious circumstance regarding a text message was reported at 8:44 p.m. on Saybridge Manor Parkway. The information was passed on to another law enforcement agency, as the message had originated there.
Tuesday, October 23
- A single vehicle accident involving a deer was reported at 3:11 a.m. on the entrance ramp to eastbound I-70 from Route A.
- Domestic violence was reported on Landing Place Drive at 11:13 a.m.
- A 28-year-old female was issued summonses for driving while suspended and expired tags at 3:08 p.m. on Gascony Parc Drive.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Prospect Road at 3:37 p.m.
- A female with lacerations was transported to the hospital from Clermont Court at 6:58 p.m.