The following reports for August 24 – 30, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 24
- A 46-year-old female was arrested for DWI during a traffic stop at 1:40 a.m. on Veteran’s Memorial Parkway at O’Fallon Drive.
- Tampering with a vehicle was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 2:02 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A vehicle was towed from Cedar Circle Drive at 4:29 p.m.
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for possession of drugs and paraphernalia at 10:16 p.m. on Technology Loop.
- After police responded to a noise complaint, a 24-year-old male was arrested on Cedar Top Drive at 10:58 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
Thursday, August 25
- A 23-year-old male was arrested at 2:34 a.m. on Freymuth Road near Ravenwood Court for an outstanding warrant.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 10:22 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- Cash was reported missing in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 3:18 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 23-year-old female was arrested at 3:54 p.m. at the St. Peters Police Department for an outstanding warrant.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting and drug possession at 6:42 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
Friday, August 26
- Motor vehicle crashes were reproved at 3:30 p.m. on westbound Interstate 64 and at 5:02 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at South Charlemagne.
Saturday, August 27
- A 59-year-old female was arrested for DWI-alcohol prior offender at 1:28 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- A 23-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 3:49 a.m. at the St. Louis City Justice Center.
- A domestic disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Rue Grand at 6:22 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 3 p.m. on Interstate 70 at Highway A.
- A delayed report of a domestic assault on Guyenne Drive was taken at 2:49 p.m. A 39-year-old male was issued a summons for third-degree domestic assault.
Sunday, August 28
- A 36-year-old female was arrested at 4:57 a.m. on Highway 364 for an outstanding warrant.
- Stealing and fraud were reported in the 500 block of Oak Terrace at 10:17 a.m. No charges were issued.
Monday, August 29
- A 20-year-old female was arrested at 10:31 at St. Louis City Justice Center for an outstanding warrant.
- A 96-year-old male was reported missing on Cuivre Drive at 3:36 p.m. The man was located in Franklin County the same day.
- Unlawful use of a weapon was reported on Village Circle Drive at 7:23 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Tuesday, August 30
- Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash was reported at 3:50 p.m. on Interstate 70. The striking vehicle was identified as a tractor trailer, but could not be identified.
- A stolen credit card was reported on Bayside Court at 5:14 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on North Henke Road at 5:47 p.m.