The following reports for July 18 – 24, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, July 18
- A damaged vehicle window was reported on Shire Drive at 6:30 a.m.
- Theft was reported on Burgundy Drive at 11:51 a.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Seasons Parkway at 1:20 p.m.
- Property damage was reported on Seasons Parkway at 4:08 p.m.
Friday, July 19
- After a traffic stop on Rue Grand Drive at 11:51 a.m. for no front license plate and cracked windshield, the driver was issued summonses for drugs found in the vehicle.
- A domestic incident was reported on Woodlake Court at 2:24 p.m.
- A delayed report of property damage to a pickup was taken on Dauphine Drive at 4:39 p.m.
- A vehicle left the scene of an accident on Lake St. Louis Boulevard at 8:25 p.m.
Saturday, July 20
- A domestic incident was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 12:46 p.m.
- A traffic accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:08 p.m., no injuries reported.
Sunday, July 21
- After a report of domestic assault on Prominence Lane at 1:04 a.m., a 40-year-old female was arrested for fugitive warrant.
- Property damage was reported in the 8500 block of Orf Road at 8:38 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 1100 block of South Charlemagne Drive at 9:12 a.m.
- Fraud was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 1:25 p.m.
- Stealing was reported on Glen Cove Terrace at 2:46 p.m.
Monday, July 22
- Stealing was reported on Mason Hill Drive at 11:40 a.m.
- A subject ramming his vehicle into his residence was reported on Seasons Parkway at 4:47 p.m., and he was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
Tuesday, July 23
- A stolen vehicle was reported on Watersedge Court at 3:38 a.m.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:55 p.m., the 21-year-old female subject was issued summonses and released.
- Credit card fraud was reported on Lemans Place at 5:18 p.m.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault on Cognac Drive at 6:42 p.m.
Wednesday, July 24
- A two-vehicle accident involving a 36-year-old female and 30-year-old male was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:25 a.m., and the female subject was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- Identity theft was reported on Whitehills Court at 9:05 a.m.
- There was a delayed report on larceny in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:53 p.m.
- A domestic disturbance between a father and son was reported on Glen Cove Terrace at 8:19 p.m.