The following reports for July 4 – 13, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, July 4
- Fireworks were reported on Lakeside Circle at 10:40 p.m. The resident, who had been warned previously, was issued a summons.
- Police located a motorcycle after the motorcycle driver fled a traffic stop in the 10000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:31 p.m. The motorcycle was determined to be stolen from another area, and it was towed from the scene. The rider was not located, and an investigation is ongoing.
Thursday, July 5
- A back pack containing clothing was found near the lake on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9 a.m.
- A 25-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting after a report of larceny on Fountain Grass Drive at 5:47 p.m.
Friday, July 6
- A 21-year-old male who was reported to be acting out of control on Landing Place Drive at 10:35 a.m. was taken into protective custody and transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- License plate tabs were reported stolen on Huzzah Drive at 11:05 a.m.
- After a three-vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:12 p.m., a 36-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
- A sudden death was reported on Normandy Drive at 2:26 p.m.
- An ATM was reported damaged after a single vehicle crash on Civic Center Drive at 3:57 p.m.
Saturday, July 7
- A fire was reported on Rue De Paix Drive at 11:06 a.m. The fire, which was on the side of the house, was extinguished by the time officers arrived. The fire was determined to be accidental.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken in the 100 block of Civic Center Drive at 12:08 p.m.
- A 38-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault at 8:54 p.m. on Lake Knoll Drive.
- After a report of a possible disturbance on West Terra Lane at 10:15 p.m., a 40-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant out of Warren County.
Sunday, July 8
- After a report of suspicious male subjects on Rue Grand Drive at 6:06 a.m., one 18-year-old male was arrested for possession of drugs.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported on Guyenne Drive at 8:46 a.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Prospect Road at 10:18 a.m., one subject was transported for minor injuries.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Bayside Court at 10:19 a.m. after a vehicle ended up in the lake. There were no injuries and the vehicle was removed from the lake.
- Items were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Guyenne Drive at 4:16 p.m.
- Items were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Rue Grand Drive at 4:28 p.m. Two suspects have been identified.
Monday, July 9
- A domestic disturbance was reported in the 10,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 12;51 a.m. The incident was determined to be non-criminal.
- A subject was reported displaying a handgun during a vehicle transaction on Glen Cove Terrace at 1;02 p.m. The report was determined to be unfounded.
- After a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 4:17 p.m., a 33-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended.
- After a three-vehicle crash on Highway 364 at 4:59 p.m., a 29-year-old male sustained minor injuries and a 32-year-old female was transported for injuries.
Tuesday, July 10
- A domestic incident was reported on Vienna Court at 2:30 a.m.
- A towed trailer overturned on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at I-70 at 7:43 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- Items were reported taken from an unlocked vehicle on Key Harbour Drive at 9:01 a.m.
- A purse left by a customer at a store at the Meadows was turned over to police for safekeeping at 9:38 p.m.
Wednesday, July 11
- Harassment was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:38 a.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Landing Place Drive at 8:11 p.m.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10 p.m. for an active warrant for failure to appear on kidnapping charges out of Indiana.
Thursday, July 12
- A subject reported that their dog was attacked by another dog at 11:10 a.m. on Seasons Parkway. The attacking dog was not found.
Friday, July 13
- A 46-year-old male was arrested for four active warrants on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:01 a.m.
- A 27-year-old subject turned himself in at the police department at 11:41 a.m. for outstanding warrants.
- A subject was detained by loss prevention for shoplifting at 4:10 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.