The following reports for May 6-19 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, May 6
- Items were reported stolen from a vehicle overnight on Oakley Lane.
- Missing property was reported at Centre on the Lake at 4:14 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported at Walmart at 4:51 p.m.
- An assault was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Charlemagne at 8:34 p.m. A male subject reported have a glass bottle thrown at him as he was walking. The subject refused medical attention for minor injuries.
- Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported on Stonewood Bend at 9:14 p.m.
Thursday, May 7
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and peace disturbance at 8:58 a.m. on Stonewood Bend.
- A three-vehicle accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 3:46 p.m. One person was transported for possible injuries.
- A 72-year-old male was arrested on Rue De Paix at 9:46 p.m. on an active warrant out of Chesterfield.
Friday, May 8
- After a traffic stop on Rue Grand Drive at 10:49 a.m., an officer issued a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested at 2:37 p.m. on Highway N on an active warrant out of St. Charles County.
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:44 p.m.
Saturday, May 9
- At 12:35 p.m., an officer responded to Robert Raymond Drive for a violation of an order of protection.
- Shoplifting was reported at Walmart at 3:54 p.m.
- A domestic dispute was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 5:59 p.m. A 29-year-old male was transported to the hospital for medical attention. A 29-year old male was cited for domestic abuse.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:05 p.m.
Sunday, May 10
- A 32-year-old female was issued to summonses for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:26 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on West Terra Lane at 11:55 p.m., a 23-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked.
Monday, May 11
- A gas drive-off was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 12:56 a.m.
- An officer responded to High Point Drive at 6 a.m. for a report of a suspicious person banging on the front door. The person was located and transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- Credit card fraud was reported on Lake Knoll Drive at 9:05 a.m.
- A two-vehicle accident with injuries was reported on Highway N at 3:48 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Lake Knoll Drive at 4:33 p.m.
Tuesday, May 12
- A stolen debit card was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:33 p.m.
- At 5:44 p.m., an officer issued a summons for possession of marijuana on Civic Center Drive.
- A peace disturbance was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:14 p.m.
Wednesday, May 13
- Identity theft was reported on Palomino Ridge Court at 9:52 a.m.
- After a crash on the Walgreen’s parking lot at 10:22 a.m., a 37-year-old female was cited for driving with a suspended driver’s license.
- Identity theft was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 2:35 p.m.
- Stealing was reported on Pigeon Drive at 5:33 p.m.
- Vandalism was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 8:56 p.m.
- A domestic incident and animal bite was reported on Oak Place at 11 p.m.
Thursday, May 14
- Shoplifting was reported at Victoria’s Secret at 12:25 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Yard Drive at 4:16 p.m.
- Phone harassment was reported on Seasons Parkway at 10:52 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 11:47 p.m., a 57-year-old male was arrested for DWI. The driver refused a chemical breath test.
Friday, May 15
- After a crash on Interstate 70 at 2:25 p.m., two victims were transported to the hospital for observation.
- A 49-year-old male was arrested for stealing at Walmart at 3:10 p.m.
Saturday, May 16
- A disturbance was reported at Mobile Crown Mart at 6:40 a.m., after a female subject assaulted a male subject over child custody issues.
- Shoplifting was reported at Famous Footwear on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:48 p.m. A female suspect was located and the items were returned to the store.
- A 48-year-old male was arrested for stealing $134.49 worth of merchandise at a store in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:17 p.m.
- Minor injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident on Sandstone Terrace at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:58 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Little Piney Drive at 11:12 p.m.
Sunday, May 17
- A sudden death was reported on Boars Head Court at 5:13 p.m. The subject died from apparent natural causes.
- Graffiti was reported spray painted in the basement of a house under construction on Prominence Lane.
- Police reported to Lakewood Drive for a report of a resident that was being combative and attempting to assault housemates. A 21-year-old male was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
Monday, May 18
- Items were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 800 block of Edgewood Drive at 7 a.m.
- Items were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 700 block of Russett Terrace at 9:03 a.m.
- A vehicle’s rear tires were reported damaged in the 700 block of Fernwood Terrace at 9:27 a.m.
- Stealing was reported on Fairwood Place Court at 11:29 a.m.
- A computer was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 700 block of Fernwood Terrace at 2:13 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Forest Knoll Circle at 2:56 p.m.
- A vehicle hit a light pole on Hawk Ridge Circle at 3:40 p.m.
- Temporary tags were reported stolen on High Point Drive at 4:41 p.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported on Civic Center Drive at 6:31 p.m.
- Police were called to check the well being of a subject on Stonewood Bend at 7:20 p.m. The subject was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
Tuesday, May 19
- A home under construction was reported damaged on Distinction Drive at 8:32 a.m.
- Stealing from an unlocked vehicle was reported on Forest Crest at 2:33 p.m.
- Property damage was reported at the UPS Store at 8 p.m.