The following reports for July 1 – 12, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Friday, July 1
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for DWI at 12:19 a.m. on Lila Lane.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested on an outstanding warrant at 8:29 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A report of leaving the scene of an accident was taken at Brevco Plaza at 10:47 a.m.
- Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:28 p.m.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 5:44 p.m.
Saturday, July 2
- A 63-year-old male was transported to the hospital after a call to check the well being of a subject in the 300 block of Yard Drive at 12:57 p.m.
- A 44-year-old female was transported to the hospital after police were called to Collette Court for a sick case at 5:59 p.m.
Sunday, July 3
- A single-vehicle crash was reported on Interstate 70 at 7:10 p.m.
Monday, July 4
- A 26-year-old male was arrested at the Warren County Sheriff’s Department at 4:22 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A 19-year-old male was issued a summons for minor in possession of alcohol at 6 p.m. at Jefferson Point.
Tuesday, July 5
- A 44-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Stone Falcon Court at 2:15 a.m.
- A telephone scam was reported at 4:48 p.m. on Harbor Bend Court. An investigation is ongoing.
Wednesday, July 6
- A stolen camera was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 6:34 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 8:42 p.m.
Thursday, July 7
- Minor injuries were reported after a single vehicle crash on Fox Trail Drive and Lake Saint Louis Boulevard a 5:53 a.m.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested at the Wentzville Police Department for an outstanding warrant.
- Stealing was reported in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive a 1:44 p.m.
- Counterfeiting was reported on Water Drive at 3:38 p.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 7:55 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A violation of a full order of protection was reported in the 8500 block of Highway N at 10:40 p.m.
- After a traffic crash on Rue Grand Drive at 11:10 p.m., a 50-year-old man was issued a summons for leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, July 8
- A 19-year-old male was arrested at 9:44 a.m. on Normandy Drive for resisting arrest by flight and other traffic violations.
- Statutory sodomy involving a juvenile was reported on Civic Center Drive at 6:11 p.m.
Saturday, July 9
- A lawn mower was reported stolen on Bayside Court at 9:41 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A bicycle was found by a resident of Bayside Court and reported to police at 11:05 p.m. The owner has not been identified.
- A missing wallet was reported in the 50th block of Cedar Bluff Drive at 11:53 a.m.
- Vandalism was reported on Bay Oaks Park at 8:33 p.m. Picnic tables were spray painted.
Sunday, July 10
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 8:13 p.m. Investigation showed that no crime had occurred.
Monday, July 11
- A burglary was reported in the 130th block of Cedar Cove Trail at 2:23 a.m.
- Passing a bad check was reported on Ronald Reagan Dive at 10:25 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A damaged/cracked windshield was reported on Marche Drive at 11:16 a.m., but investigation determined that the incident was non-criminal.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 6300 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:38 p.m.
- A stolen wallet was reported on Berry Court at 3:44 p.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:56 p.m.
Tuesday, July 12
- A 25-year-old male was arrested at the O’Fallon Police Department at 8:52 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A 27-year-old male was reported to have violated a full order of protection at 3:36 p.m. on Medical Drive. The Prosecuting Attorney’s office will consider charges.